Senior Accounting Associate
Posted on: March 25, 2019
iiX, a Verisk business and member of the ISO/ Verisk Insurance
Underwriting group, is a nationwide provider of insurance
underwriting and employment reports. Our systems make it quick and
easy for our over 20,000 customers to get real-time reports through
one of several platforms. iiX provides high-tech, innovative
products and services combined with excellent customer service. To
learn more about iiX please visit us at: www.iix.com. We are proud
to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and
offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing
place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named
Verisk to its World s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its
World s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive
year. We also earned the Great Place to Work Certification for the
third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in
insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services.
Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of
records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain
expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into
customer workflows. We ve been delivering predictive analytics and
decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years,
helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At
Verisk, you ll be part of an organization that s committed to
serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the
communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work;
create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the
support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.
Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our
business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our
team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative
environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced
technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
We are seeking a Senior Accounting Associate to primarily focus on
collections, month-end close, budgeting and forecasting. If you
thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment that emphasizes
individual accountability with the support of a team structure,
come join us!
* Assist managing the company s AR process by making collections
calls and/or correspondence in a goal oriented collections
* Assist manager with billing automation, workflow improvements,
and various initiatives
* Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
via telephone or email
* Post ledger and general journal entries and/or balances A/P and
* Participate in the preparation of the annual budget
* Assist in month end close duties including journal entries
* Ad Hoc analysis
* Other job duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or related field
* 7-10 years Accounting experience with in-depth knowledge of
* Experience in budgeting, forecasting, collections, and month end
close is preferable
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft business applications including
Excel and Access.
* Knowledgeable of Sarbanes-Oxley practices
* Ability to resolve issues with customers/vendors with no direct
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
* Excellent analytical skills and exacting attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Verisk, Bryan , Senior Accounting Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!