Company: The District
Posted on: March 18, 2023
ReceptionistBrazos Transit District Position Title:
Receptionist- Full-timeLocation: BryanSalary: DOQ Position
Available: ImmediatelyEssential Functions
- Answer telephone and greet guests.
- Sales of tickets and passes. Preparation of D-Pass, S-Pass and
ADA Paratransit passes for customers.
- Sort and distribute all mail and faxes (incoming and
- Maintain common areas (copy room, fax room and coffee
- Sort and count daily farebox revenue (in rotation).
- Distribute and collect applications for employment when
positions are posted.
- Code invoices for payment.
- Take all customer complaints, which include but are not limited
to ADA and Title VI, and send to the correct supervisor. Billing
- Print D&R logs, signature logs, and check list.
- Gather paperwork from previous day. Sort by route, separate
manifests from signature logs and paperclip to the print out.
- Verify paperwork against checklist and e-mail supervisors
regarding missing information.
- Verify signatures against the signature logs and any missing
signatures or non-matching information needs to be e-mailed to the
- Keep track of any missing paperwork. When all paperwork is
received, scan it and then file.
- Scan all manifests and signature logs. Posting Date:
3/10/2023Closing Date: Until FilledPosting #: 596-2023Brazos
Transit District is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status,
national origin, or physical disability unless based upon a bona
fide occupational qualification. If you believe you have been
discriminated against, you should notify the EEO Officer or the EEO
Commission. Brazos Transit District is a Drug & Alcohol-Free
Keywords: The District, Bryan , Receptionist #596-2023, Administration, Clerical , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...