Program Leader / After School Teacher
Company: AlphaBEST Education, Inc.
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Zone Leader / After School Teacher - After School Enrichment 2019 -
2020 School Year Bryan ISD Part Time Compensation: $11.25/hr About
the Position: Do you have a passion for learning? Do you desire to
make a difference in the life of a child and spark excitement into
the learning process? If so, the Zone Leader / Teacher position at
AlphaBEST, in our Frisco ISD area elementary schools is perfect for
you! We offer teacher training, competitive salary and special
discount rates for employee's children. After school hours are from
the end of the school day, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Monday - Friday. The
shifts will vary and are approximately 3 hours each day (14.5 hours
per week). Our goal is to inspire young minds to see the world as a
place brimming with possibilities for discovery. The Zone Leader /
Teacher assists the Site Director with the implementation of a high
quality program, which promotes curiosity, creativity and a love of
learning. The Zone Leader delivers lessons and facilitates learning
by maintaining a healthy, safe, warm and engaging learning
environment, in accordance with state regulations. Our unique
curriculum is designed to be actively engaging for children and "
teacher friendly ", for ease of delivery. If you thrive in an
environment that promotes success through creativity, innovation,
collaboration and fun, you will jump at this challenge. Come be a
part of an awesome team of committed individuals with a passion for
children and learning. In this exciting role, you'll be trained and
have the chance to do the following:
- Plan and facilitate core programming to advance the physical,
social, emotional, and intellectual development of children.
- Work collaboratively with peers, share program-related
information and share in collective tasks.
- Encourage creativity and intellectual curiosity by building on
the student's interests and talents.
- Follow licensing regulations/standards, such as reporting child
incidents and proper health and hygiene procedures.
- Continuously monitor environment, including outside play areas
to maintain a safe and healthy site.
- Provide a caring family-oriented environment where positive
staff, child, and parent relationships are fostered. Here's what
- High school diploma or High school equivalent; OR (C) High
school certificate of coursework completion as defined in Texas
Education Code, 28.025 OR (d); Complete pre-service training, as
specified in Division 4 of this subchapter
- 6 months experience instructing children in a group setting is
desired but not required. Prefer two or more years'
- Ability to motivate and engage children and manage behavioral
- Serves as a positive role model; must be enthusiastic,
energetic, creative and sensitive to children.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, 3:00 PM to
6:00 PM. Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet program
- Good judgement and sound decision making.
- Ability to provide a supportive and caring environment for
children. SALARY: AlphaBEST offers a competitive salary based on
education and experience. Visit our website at: to learn more about
AlphaBEST and the exciting learning environment we offer.0
Keywords: AlphaBEST Education, Inc., Bryan , Program Leader / After School Teacher, Education / Teaching , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!