Area Manager (Bryan, TX)
Posted on: January 2, 2020
Job DetailsDescriptionStarting Wage: $70K - $90K (includes base
plus bonus)Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads execution of delivery and service standards to ensure a
high quality customer experience through efficient route
- Leads one or more profit centers, which may be in one or more
physical location Executes and enforces safety standards within the
- Drives accountability of safe behaviors by coaching team
members. Identifies and removes risks and participates in accident
- Leads people management and development demonstrating a
disciplined approach to recruiting, training, coaching, performance
management and retention
- Focuses on effective talent selection, hiring and successful
on-boarding of new team members. Ensures successful customer
service delivery as well as recovery; Serves as local point of
contact for customer service communication & follow- up,
coordination with the call center and overall issue resolution
- Manages route productivity and asset/resource utilization Leads
sales performance within an area of approximately $3-$6 million per
year and may oversee more than one location
- Maintains productive route structure by ensuring effective work
hours and expectations are met as well as route sequence
- Effectively cascades key messages on areas of focus and
strategic priority for the business and helps the team through
- Oversees the warehouse team to ensure execution of efficient
warehouse operations (management of fleet assets for the location,
compliance with Pre & Post Trip, inspections, utilization, PM
schedule, repair/maintenance, breakdown pick-up, etc)
- Conducts essential administrative duties such as payroll,
banking, equipment support, resource scheduling, and daily
- Reviews financial reporting/KPI#s to make informed decisions on
cost controls, route productivity, product inventory controls,
maintenance of assets, depot supplies, profitability, etc.
- Implements and maintains compliance with all government and
corporate programs and policies
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates
(if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with
company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other
standards of conduct.Member of the military? We thank you for your
service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we
will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to
a career at Schwan's!Schwan's Home Service is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to disability, age,
race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other
protected class.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience (Sales, Customer
- 2 yrs direct leadership experience.Job
- Proven leadership and team development (lead self, lead others,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire, coach and develop others through a shared
vision and purpose.
- Ability to select high quality/caliber talent.
- Ability to engage and lead team meetings.
- Proven track record driving & executing best in class
- Drive a culture of execution.
- Understand Financial reporting/statements.
- Basic PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Proven sales and distribution management expertise in related
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including
appropriate driver's license and medical
certification.Qualifications 0" style="display: none;"> Skills
0"> 0"> 0" style="display: none;"> Behaviors 0"> 0">
: 0" style="display: none;"> Motivations 0"> 0"> : 0"
style="display: none;"> Education 0"> 0"> 0"
style="display: none;"> Experience 0"> 0"> 0"
style="display: none;"> Licenses & Certifications 0">
Keywords: Cygnus, Bryan , Area Manager (Bryan, TX), Executive , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!