Occupational Therapist - OTR
Company: Pathfinder Pediatric Home Care
Posted on: February 8, 2020
NOTE: WE ACCEPT H1B TRANSFERS
Pathfinder Pediatric Home Health is a family owned business. We
have over 20 years of experience in providing physical,
occupational, and speech therapy services to the children of Texas.
We rely on an extended family of employees who have developed a
loyalty to the business because of the family values espoused from
one generation of leadership to the next.
Pathfinder Pediatric Home Health cares for our therapists. We want
you to feel like you are part of our family. That is why we offer
our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
* Competitive Compensation / Visit Rates
* Professional Liability Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Generous CEU Reimbursement
* State of the Art Technology (Point of Care System, Tablet Touch
* Supportive Office Staff
* Supervisory Opportunities
* Employee Referral Bonuses
* Direct Deposit
* Relocation Assistance
We're currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our
team! PRN - PART-TIME - FULL-TIME - SUPERVISOR POSITIONS
We pride ourselves on working with experienced professionals and
new graduates alike to develop and enhance the skills of every
member of our therapy team. Our employees love the flexibility that
our program offers. Whether you are looking for a full time
caseload or something less intensive, Pathfinder has a program that
will work for you.
Are you a new graduate and/or new to Pediatric Home Health?
As an Occupational Therapist, you make a difference in the life of
every child that you treat. Our company strives to ensure success
with our mentor program. Each new member for the program is
required to spend a minimum of four weeks with their mentor
co-treating one on one. Members with previous experience may be
able to shorten the minimum requirement to meet their needs as
agreed upon with management of the clinical staff. At the
completion of the four week mentor program you will begin a gradual
transition to your own case load. Through the mentor program you
will learn techniques specific to pediatrics, time management
skills, how to manage schedules, effective ways to interact with
families and caregivers, as well as company policies, procedures,
and software systems.
A registered professional who assists children with their
individual needs to guide them in developing the skills necessary
to become functional and independent adults.
* Provides practice in functional, pre-vocational, vocational, and
homemaking skills, and activities of daily living.
* Coordinates participation in sensorimotor, educational,
recreational, and social activities designed to help patients
develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to
* Consults with other members of rehabilitation team to select
activity program consistent with needs and capabilities of the
individual and to coordinate occupational therapy with other
* Teaches individuals skills and techniques required for
participation in activities and evaluates individual's
* Requisitions supplies and equipment.
* Provides home programs and trains parents to work with child.
* Lays out materials for individual's use and cleans and repairs
tools at end of sessions.
* Supervises occupational therapy assistants as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College or University in
* Texas State Occupational Therapy License
* Valid Texas Driver's License
* Reliable Transportation
* Automobile Liability Insurance
* Current CPR Certification
* TB Screening
* Ability to work independently and maintain a positive, courteous
* Continued education is contingent on successfully maintaining
current required certification(s) and/or license(s)
* The Woodlands Marathon
* Walk Now for Autism Speaks - Houston Walk
* Buddy Walk - Houston Walk
* Buddy Walk - Brazos Valley
Pathfinder works hand in hand with the families we serve to
positively impact the lives of children. Our goal is to provide
each patient with outcome oriented care tailored to put each child
on a path to physical and social independence.
Check us out on our Facebook page!
Keywords: Pathfinder Pediatric Home Care, Bryan , Occupational Therapist - OTR, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!