Travel MT - Medical Technologist - Med Tech
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: July 10, 2020
We currently have a client in Bryan, TX looking for a Medical
Technologist (Traveling Medical Technologist)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Medical Technologist,
who is responsible for the prompt, efficient, and accurate
validation and reporting of laboratory test results. Our Medical
Technologist performs routine chemical, microbiologic, immunologic,
hematologic, molecular, and/or immunohematology laboratory
procedures. The Medical Technologist interprets, communicates and
records test results. Earn up to $47/hour while making a difference
in patient care.
Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 5x8 Days
Rewards: (Medical Technologist)
- Pay up to $47/hour (Depends on Location)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Certified Dosimetrist
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients, and families
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as a Medical
Technologist (Certified Medical Technologist)
If you are seeking a position as a Medical Technologist and would
like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and
career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are
proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.
- Utilizes AIDET when communicating with patients to identify
patient service requirements, ensure correct exam is performed on
the correct patient, and establish rapport with patients and
- Instructs/communicates with patient and/or patient`s family
regarding the test to be performed and assesses patient`s ability
to tolerate exam.
- Prepares patient or area for IR procedure by positioning
patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into
specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety
requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies,
protocols and techniques.
- Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal
operational capabilities of equipment.
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and
according to department policies and standards for interpretation
in a timely manner.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Bryan, TX
If You have a Passion for Medical Technology, Apply Today and a
Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Medical Technologist, Medical Technologist, Part-Time,
Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier6
Keywords: Focus Staff, Bryan , Travel MT - Medical Technologist - Med Tech, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!