LVN Job in Bryan, TX
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Clinical Care Specialist/Staff Nurse opening in Bryan, Texas.
This and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
DirectShifts is Seeking a LVN to Work in Bryan, TX
Employment Type Full Time
Hours / Pay Period 80
Shift Day Standard Hours Monday - Friday (8:00am - 5:00PM)
Responsibilities Under general supervision; assesses patients,
administers treatment and gives nursing care in compliance with
department policies and under the direction of the provider to
maximize patient outcomes. Demonstrates competence in the care
and/or service to our customers of all ages.
- Escorts the patients to exam rooms, takes vital signs and
obtains medical data (patient history, symptoms, reason for visit)
pertinent to the patient`s visit to expedite patient care.
- Observes and reports to the patient's provider any symptoms and
complaints that could be pertinent to diagnosis treatment decisions
to assist physician.
- Gathers, sets up and assists provider in performing variety of
patient procedures to maximize patient outcome.
- Screens calls for provider, responds to messages from patients
and other callers, calls in refills and administers injections as
ordered to assist the provider.
- Provides the patients/family with pertinent educational
materials to promote health awareness.
- Orders medical and pharmacy supplies as needed and maintains
inventories and records pertinent to medical supplies, medications
and drugs in accordance with the policies and procedures for the
practice to maintain inventory.
- Prepares, cleans and packages instruments for transport to St.
Joseph for sterilization as outlined in the policy and procedure
for the instrument decontamination to maximize infection
- Fills in for others and performs other duties as assigned to
assist other team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization`s
needs. Qualifications Education
- Required: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with
a current license in good standing as a vocational nurse by the
State of TexasExperience
- Required: N/ALicensure/Certifications
- Required: current LVN license and BLS or ACLS certification
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration." Keyphrases: clinical nurse specialist
jobs, clinical specialist jobs, nursing jobs, nurse jobs, clinical
service specialist jobs, nursing specialist jobs, patient care
specialist jobs, certified nursing jobs, clinical nursing jobs,
patient service jobs, patient service specialist jobs, staff nurse
jobs, clinical care specialist jobs, clinical nursing specialist
jobs, staff nursing jobs
Keywords: DirectShifts, Bryan , LVN Job in Bryan, TX, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!