LPN PRN Occupational Nurse
Company: CORE Comprehensive Occupational Resources
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Immediate Opening in Occupational Medicine Come join CORE, the
recognized leader in Occupational Medicine. Our nationwide
occupational medicine platform provides the full spectrum of
occupational medicine services to numerous Fortune 500 companies,
such as NASA, and other industry leaders. Since our founding, CORE
has focused on providing high-quality occupational healthcare
services that meet the mission, goals, and values of our clients.
This partnership has allowed us to expand into a nationally
recognized occupational healthcare provider. We are looking for an
experienced Occupational Medicine Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to
join our team in Bryan, TX. We are seeking a candidate with
occupational medicine or emergency medicine experience for this
exciting opportunity. In addition to a rewarding work environment,
we offer our professionals the opportunity to establish close
relationships with the people they treat, in the place where they
spend significant time: at work. This is a PRN opportunity.
- Administers treatment of work-related injuries and evaluates
and documents its effectiveness.
- Provides client education in areas related to safety, first
aid, CPR and others as needed.
- Assures proper maintenance of patients' records.
- Performs client services related to Occupational Health and
- Demonstrates a courteous, caring and understanding attitude
towards patients, clients, co-workers, visitors, volunteers, peers
and medical providers.
- Must be well organized, flexible and able to function
effectively as part of a cohesive team and independently with
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, interruption prone
- Demonstrates creative problem solving skills and the ability to
prioritize multiple tasks utilizing limited resources.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer, clerical, phone etiquette and customer service
- Direct patient care skills to include, but not limited to:
assisting with wound cleansing, dressing and suturing; suture
removal; splint application/removal; range of motion treatment;
heat and cold therapy; medication administration; and respiratory
treatment as needed.
- Other duties as assigned. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) and
completion of a accredited nursing certificate program.
- Valid state LPN license
- Prior occupational medicine or emergency care related work
experience preferred. CORE and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity
Employers, EOE/ADAAA/AA. Accessibility: If you need an
accommodation as part of the employment process please contact
Human Resources at Phone: 225-456-2243 Email:
email@example.com Equal Opportunity Employer, including
individuals with disabilities and veterans. If you want to view the
EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language:
Keywords: CORE Comprehensive Occupational Resources, Bryan , LPN PRN Occupational Nurse, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!