Physician: Texas in Need of Locums Pulmonologist/Critical Care - JOB-2684893
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A Texas facility needs a locum tenens pulmonologist/critical
care to assist with their coverage. The schedule is 24-hour call
and the covering physician will typically see 12 patients per day.
This assignment includes intubation, lines, and bronchus
procedures. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX
medical license and be board certified.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of
opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your
* Quick Facts: Certification: BC required
* License: Active TX state license needed
* Schedule: 24-hour call
* Caseload: 12 patients per day
* Procedures: Intubation, lines, and bronchus
* Benefits: We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
* We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive
* We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
* Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
* Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Bryan , Physician: Texas in Need of Locums Pulmonologist/Critical Care - JOB-2684893, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!