Lab Tech I 1500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Lab Tech 1 performs routine laboratory duties utilizing
established protocol and procedures under supervision. Specific
duties may vary by area assigned.
* ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE*
Conducts routine laboratory procedures where the range of possible
errors is limited.
Sorts, labels and records patient specimens. Set up specimen,
material and equipment in preparation for Medical Technologist to
Operates centrifuge, simplex timers, cell washer and other
Laboratory equipment in completing assigned duties.
Maintains appropriate inventory of supplies.
Maintains effective communication and working relationships with
all laboratory personnel, other disciplines, and external
Participates in laboratory projects and educational activities.
* KEY SUCCESS FACTORS*
Ability to comprehend and communicate instructions.
Skill in the use of computers and related software
Knowledge of safety and infection control standards.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
* LOCATION - BSW University Clinic College Station TX
* SHIFT - Weekends Part - Time
* EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
* EXPERIENCE - Less than 1 Year of Experience
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Bryan , Lab Tech I 1500 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!