Therapist Physical 1
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: May 3, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Physical Therapist 1 provides care to patients
through evaluation, treatment planning, treatment implementation,
patient education and discharge planning to maximize the patient's
functional level.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- PATIENT CARE: Evaluates, treats and monitors patient. Modifies
therapy program and goals.
- ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES: Performs thorough and concise clinical
documentation in a timely manner. Enters charges accurately.
Understands reimbursement related to practice setting.
- COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with patients and
families, departmental coworkers, and members of the medical care
team. Provides education to patients, family and staff.
- CLINICAL SUPERVISION: Supervises support staff, students and
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Advances clinical skills through
ongoing education, literature review and implementation of evidence
based practice. Shares knowledge to develop the clinical skills of
colleagues. Adheres to organizational, national, and state
- ORGANIZATIONAL FOCUS: Maintains awareness of system goals.
Aligns individual goals and work activities to support or impact
the system goals.KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Must possess problem solving skills of the type and at a level
necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must possess good communication skills and be able to relate
professionally and positively to patients, patient's family
members, and facility staff.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills
with all levels of the healthcare team and assures delivery of
excellent customer service to all patients, visitors, physicians
- Possesses proficient computer knowledge; operates multiple
computer systems and standard Rehabilitation equipment.
- High attention to detail in fast paced and dynamic
- Ability to multitask effectively while maintaining a high level
of productivity.BENEFITSOur competitive benefits package includes
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1Note: Benefits may vary based upon
position type and/or level -QUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION - Masters' or Bachelors plus 2 years of work
experience above the minimum qualification
- EXPERIENCE - Less than 1 Year of Experience-
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Bryan , Therapist Physical 1, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!