Dental Hygienist: Bryan
Company: Community Dental Partners
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Dental HygienistFull TimePractice Name: Safari Dental
Location: 1601 N Texas Ave #150, Bryan, TX 7780314-15 minutes drive
to Padlock Escape Games: College Station and Billie Madeley
ParkWe're looking for an enthusiastic, patient-centered, Dental
Hygienist, to join our team!Requirements:
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental
hygiene procedures, dental patient screening, and medical history
- Experience using electronic medical records is a plus
- Leadership skills and growth mindset
- Embodies humility and honestyResponsibilities
- Cleaning calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth
and beneath gum margins with dental instruments
- Charting conditions of dental decay and disease for diagnosis
and treatment by the dentist
- Maintaining and sterilizing dental equipment
- Applying fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to
prevent dental decayEducation:
- Valid Dental Hygienist license in Texas
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene, Bachelor's
degree a plus
- CPR CertificationWhat you'll receive
- Competitive pay!!
- BENEFITS- 401k, dental, vision, health, etc.
- PTO and paid holidays!!
- Opportunities for career growth
- A company culture with high ethical standards
Our company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment
opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment
decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an
applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status
protected by law.
Keywords: Community Dental Partners, Bryan , Dental Hygienist: Bryan, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!