House Supervisor RN - House Supervisor
Company: CHI Saint Joseph Health Burleson Hospital
Posted on: August 3, 2022
House Supervisor RNOverview
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health
Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites
across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and
virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out
of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never
before. Our communities need caring and our families need
protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed
to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor
and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both
inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital is a 25-bed critical access
hospital in Caldwell, Texas offering a Level IV Trauma Center,
in-patient and out-patient services, including physical therapy,
emergency care, respiratory therapy, injury treatment, a Level III
Stroke Care Facility, a skilled nursing care facility and more.
Responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes safety
and well-being of all patients in a given shift. Plans, directs,
coordinates and evaluates the overall clinical nursing practice and
administrative activities, including fiscal, material and human
resource management during working hours. Participates in
development and implementation of hospital policies and procedures.
Maintains open communication with team members to improve
performance and inform the Director of Nursing of any serious and
unusual situations. Assumes responsibility of functioning as a
regular registered nurse as needed.
* Integrates nursing units into the organization's vision and
* Provide leadership and direction during a given shift.
* Demonstrates an ability to identify and resolve problems, uses
initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
* Assists in identifying inappropriate behavior and performance of
team members below expectations and advise Director of Nursing.
* Promptly and fully investigates and responds to complaints of
patients, visitors, physicians, and staff through own action or
* Arranges admission or transfer of patients to and / or from other
* Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by
directing activities toward problem resolution.
* Floats to other areas as assigned; responds to floating requests
with a positive attitude.
* Assumes responsibility of a charge nurse when the need
* Supports and promotes excellence in customer/patient relations:
Courteous, diplomatic and tactful at all times. Maintains an
effective communication with patients, visitors, physicians,
co-workers and other team members.
* Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills appropriate to the
age, type and developmental stage of patients. Treats all patients,
visitors and team members fairly and with respect. Demonstrates
effective listening skills to provide support for patients and team
* Supports and promotes Infection Control Program: Demonstrates
adherence to infection control policies as evidenced by in-service
attendance records and employee practices.
* Education: Graduate from an accredited nursing program
* Current Texas Registered Nurse License, CPR, ACLS, PALS or ENPC
* Licensure/Certifications: Licensed RN in State of Texas
* Required: Three to five years
Keywords: CHI Saint Joseph Health Burleson Hospital, Bryan , House Supervisor RN - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Caldwell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!