Clinical Educator RN - Educator
Company: CHI Saint Joseph Health
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Clinical Educator RNOverview
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health
Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites
across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and
virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out
of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never
before. Our communities need caring and our families need
protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed
to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor
and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both
inside our hospitals and out in the community.
St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital is located in Bryan, TX and is
the highest-level major trauma center in the Brazos Valley. As a
level II trauma center with over 220 beds, CHI St. Joseph Health
Regional Hospital is the most experienced in the region and backed
24/7 by trauma surgeons and specialists in orthopedic surgery,
neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery, facial and plastic surgery,
anesthesiology, radiology, critical care and more. The Bryan
Regional OR consists of 16 OR suites, 2 endoscopy suites, and 1
CHI St. Joseph Health College Station Hospital located in College
Station, TX is a 167-bed facility that offers a Level III Trauma
unit. Accredited as a Chest Pain Center, a certified Primary Stroke
Center, and a Joint Commission-accredited joint replacement
program.The College Station OR consists of 8 OR suites, 2 endoscopy
suites and 1 cystoscopy suite.
The Nurse Educator will float between the Bryan Regional and
College Station hospitals. This position will be responsible for
developing curriculum and processes to continuously support the
learning and development. This includes, but is not limited to,
needs assessment, curriculum design, process development,
presentation, and evaluation.
* Assessing the learning and development needs of nurses through
surveys, performance evaluations, and review of regulatory
* Formulate curriculum and determine instructional methods such as
individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations,
conferences, meetings, workshops, and more.
* Select and develop teaching aids such as training handbooks,
demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials,
and reference works.
* Coordinate training schedule with the hiring nd training demands
through the year both for experienced new hires and nurse
* Identify, establish, and monitor metrics to effectively evaluate
training programs and methods in alignment with the organizations
* Support the learning and development needs across the
organizations nursing population by supporting the development of
* Work with the CNE planning committee to provide programs for
nursing staff and the surrounding community.
Support the Continuing Nursing Educator's (CNE) Approved Provider
Unit as appropriate per their level of training, under the guidance
of the Primary Nurse planner and in respect to the Texas Nursing
Assocation (TNA) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center's
Commission on Accreditation (ANCC COA) Criteria
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program: Associates Degree in
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required
* 3-5 years of experience in clinical nursing specifically within
education and training
* Bachelor's degree
* 5-7 years of experience in curriculum development and
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring.
That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI
facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding
work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you.
Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much
time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current
employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion
to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our
people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our
patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we
serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who
will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and dependent adults
* Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of
sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and
advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
* Flexible spending accounts
* Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Matching Retirement Programs
* Wellness Programs and much more!
Keywords: CHI Saint Joseph Health, Bryan , Clinical Educator RN - Educator, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!