Texas Neurology - Outpatient
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Neurology opening in Bryan, Texas. This and other physician jobs
brought to you by DocCafe
Outpatient Neurology Opportunity No State Tax - Texas!
- General Neurology with some allowance for sub-specialty
- Anticipated patient volume of 15 per day
- There is a neuro-hospitalist in house Monday-Friday
- Sign on of $20k, relocation $10k, 30 days PTO, $5300 for
- Generous PTO, start bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits
and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- 230-bed regional medical center with Stroke Unit and Heart
Center employing 110+ providersEasy access to Houston and Austin
- Home to one of the largest universities in the country!
- 58.6% Population Growth since 2000
- Presidential Library, Wineries and Broadway Shows
- Public schools rated 8 or above by Greatschools.org
- Regional Airport - Direct Flights to DALLAS and HOUSTON!
- Ranked #2 best state to practice medicine by Physicians
- NO STATE INCOME TAXReference Neur 19827
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Bryan , Texas Neurology - Outpatient, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!