RN I Telemetry - Telemetry
Company: CHI Saint Joseph Health
Posted on: May 18, 2023
RN I TelemetryOverview
Graduate nurses are welcomed from all over the country with the next cohorts beginning Summer 2023, Fall 2023, and Winter 2024. (Relocation bonus available!) The Nurse Residency Program (NRP) is designed to support the new graduate during the transition from the student role to the licensed Registered Nurse (RN) role. The organization is currently offering a $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
Nurse Residency Program - Brazos Valley area locations including:
* St. Joseph Regional Hospital located in Bryan, TX (Level II Trauma hospital)
* College Station Medical Center located in College Station, TX (Level III Trauma hospital)
* 3 critical access hospitals: CHI St. Joseph Burleson in Caldwell, TX, CHI St. Joseph Grimes in Navasota, TX, and CHI St. Joseph Madison in Madisonville, TX
All St. Joseph's Health nurse residents receive ongoing professional and educational support from a team of education specialists, nursing leaders, preceptors and mentors. Through in-person and virtually-enhanced education and support, your critical thinking skills, evidence-based decision-making skills, engagement, stress management capabilities, and leadership skills will be developed, nurtured, and optimized. Our residency program accelerates nursing competency by providing in-depth experiences, education, and support during the Nurse Resident's first year. A competency-based curriculum coupled with trained preceptors and active mentorship capitalizes on American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Accreditation design and innovative, contemporary, and evidence-based practices. Newly licensed registered nurses (RNs) are supported by CommonSpirit's National Nurse Residency Program as they transition to practice at one of our facilities. The program consists of a comprehensive, evidence-based clinical orientation in addition to a 12-month transition-to-practice platform.
At the conclusion of the first year in practice, nurse residents report enhanced self-confidence in providing excellent patient care and function with practice that is in alignment with the CHI St. Joseph's mission, vision and values. Former nurse residents also serve as mentors and unit leaders, sit on a variety of nursing councils and many are seeking advanced degrees and certifications.
Graduate Nurse Resident are responsible for the delivery of excellence in patient care through assessing, formulating nursing diagnoses and establishing goals, planning and implementing intervention, and evaluating patient care outcomes.
* The Nurse Residency Program is open to graduate nurses from an accredited school of nursing with a preferred 3.0 grade point average and less than 12 months of professional nursing experience.
* Minimum nursing degree requirements: Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) (required) or Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN) (preferred)
* Successfully passed the NCLEX before the Summer 2023 start date with an unencumbered license from the Texas Board of Nursing.
Please include a PDF resume and current transcripts (unofficial) as part of your application.
RN I TelemetryOverview
Keywords: CHI Saint Joseph Health, Bryan , RN I Telemetry - Telemetry, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
here to apply!