Registered Nurse / RN - Med Surg
Company: The Pediatric Connection
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Registered Nurse / RNNEW PTO Program! Earn up to 80 hours of PTO
Apply today, and one of our recruiters will reach out and expedite
your candidacy or please call 800-246-3421.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of
skilled pediatric home care, is seeking a nurse for a 7 year old
boy in Bryan, TX.
Day and Night Shifts Available
Thrive SPC offers:
* 1:1 care
* Flexible schedules
* Electronic charting using KanTime
* Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and
* Career development and advancement opportunities
* $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
* Competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Company-paid life insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Fidelity 401K
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in
putting the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and
operates with a strong set of core values, then we'd love to hear
from you! Pediatric experience is preferred, but not required.
We offer additional clinical training and opportunities to learn
* RN/LVN with a valid license to practice as issued by the State
Board of Nursing
* Current CPR certification
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically
complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an
integral part of the community that supports our patients through
advocacy and Thrive Cares Foundation.
Thrive offers competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours,
flexible schedules, and $500 referral bonuses to teammates who
refer a nurse.
To learn more about Thrive, please visit our website at
Keywords: The Pediatric Connection, Bryan , Registered Nurse / RN - Med Surg, Healthcare , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!