Customer Service Administrator
Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Customer Service Administrator Bryan, TX, USA Req #10111 Monday,
March 22, 2021 Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest
manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our
comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and
commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to
serve customers and communities across North America. Our
relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment
to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1
manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels,
metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe
every building we create, and every part of that building,
positively contributes to communities where people live, work and
play. Provides optimum customer service which exceeds customers
expectations from time of initial order receipt until the product
is delivered, invoiced and the customer is satisfied. Promptly and
accurately maintains receivable system and accounting reports while
maintaining SOX compliance. Provides leadership to all accounts
payable, accounts receivable and operations scheduling functions.
- Receive detailed order information via fax, phone, email, EDI,
etc. from customers and Sales Representatives and process through
- Maintain accurate and detailed customer account information and
keep each respective Sales Representative knowledgeable of all
activities associated with each customer account.
- Responsible for all accounts receivable functions including
maintaining EPICS pricing, programs, customer part set-ups, third
party pricing, SOX compliance reports, etc.
- Investigates issues and prepares/processes credit memos, debit
memos, and return material authorizations as needed to resolve
customer issues in a timely manner.
- Assist the customer and/or Sales Representative with any
inquiry or problem concerning their orders. Provide prompt and
efficient response and resolution to each inquiry; such inquiries
or problems could involve quality, coordination of deliveries,
availability of product, customer pricing and/or billing, etc.
- Using routine exception reports, monitor orders that are not
progressing through the process smoothly and intervene as necessary
to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for all operations scheduling functions and
establishment of order lead times.
- Provides all cross-training functions within the administrative
- Provides customer service/communications to all operations
departments, local Controller and Corporate Representatives.
- Must be able to lead the administrative team when the
Operations Manager is out of the office.
- Performs other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS
- High school degree or GED required. Education at the college
level is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a responsible position
tasked with meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Experience in operations scheduling and customer order
- Must possess the proven ability to converse well, both orally
and in writing, with all customers at all levels of
- Must be able to multitask and work in a team concept.
- Ability to check and enter data into multiple systems.
- Focused attention to detail due to many and overlapping
responsibilities. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office
based software, EPICS and JD Edwards.
- Should be tactful, courteous, and possess a thorough knowledge
and extensive technical knowledge of all company products.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran
status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized
individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to
solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases,
job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail.
In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing
advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and
fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising
high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send
money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing
fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never
ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank
account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.
Other details Job Family Business Support Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Bryan , Customer Service Administrator, Hospitality & Tourism , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!