Maintenance Supervisor 2nd shift
Company: Key People
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Summary: Supervises maintenance operations and sets priorities
for servicing machine breakdowns. The position is responsible for
scheduling personnel for preventative maintenance, repair work and
daily routines. Maintains and updates personnel on safety
procedures. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains maintenance operations and sets priorities by
inspecting production operations, assisting supervisor to determine
production priorities and assisting personnel in repairing machine
- Completes administrative duties by assisting with interviewing
and hiring duties, counseling and disciplining personnel, ensuring
permits and issued and posted and ensuring parts are ordered and in
stock and equipment manuals are updated.
- Instructs and trains mechanics on safety procedures by
conducting weekly safety meetings, training mechanics on proper
usage of equipment and hardware and inspecting tools and work
- Leading and maintaining process of improvement teams and or
initiatives. Lead maintenance's participation on Run Right efforts.
Lead maintenance's responsibilities on capital projects.
- Schedules maintenance personnel by scheduling preventative
maintenance and correctives with the Planner Scheduler, instructing
mechanics on daily routines and preventative maintenance and
ensuring maintenance personnel enter the daily routine and
breakdowns in the computer. Minimum Job Requirements:
- Prefer an associate's degree in related trades
- Certification in related trades
- Valid Driver's License Experience:
- Must have 5 years of Maintenance Supervisory experience,
preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
- Must have 5 years of experience in managing a maintenance
- Must have 3 years working with a CMMS in a proactive
maintenance environment. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent project management skills
- Strong knowledge of Maintenance Best practices
- Must have excellent communication and coaching skills.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Must be proficient in motor controls and relay logic.
- Must be proficient in developing and troubleshooting
- Must be proficient in production line automation.
- Must have a strong background working with electrical
- Must be proficient in N.E.C. codes.
- Must have the ability to read electrical schematics and
- Must have an excellent mechanical background.
- Must have a hands on work ethic
- Must be able to adapt to change
- Must be able to work off shifts
- Must have strong administrative skills
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint
Keywords: Key People, Bryan , Maintenance Supervisor 2nd shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!