Company: Summit LTC
Location: La Grange
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Description: POSITION SUMMARYWe are looking for a Housekeeper to
become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving team. The
successful candidate will be responsible for performing the
day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping department in accordance
with current Federal, State and local standards, guidelines and
regulations governing the facility, and as may be instructed by the
Housekeeping Supervisor, to ensure that the facility is maintained
in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner. We're looking for a
highly competent and well-organized professional who values safety,
security and patient wellness above all else. We focus on providing
the best care possible while ensuring patient satisfaction in every
interaction. The Housekeeper is responsible for making sure those
values are reflected at all times.PM21 Requirements:
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or relevant qualification preferred.
- None required. On-the-job training provided.
- Previous cleaning and/or customer service experience of at
least six months preferred.
- Any combination of experience and training which provides the
required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
language.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Must possess willingness to work harmoniously with professional
and non-professional personnel.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSNoneSummit LTC is
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Summit LTC, Bryan , Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , La Grange, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!