Human Resource Coordinator
Company: Crossroads Nursing & Rehabilitation
Posted on: March 18, 2023
We're seeking a Human Resource Coordinator to join our growing
team! Reliability, trustworthiness and consistency with regard to
attendance is extremely important to this job. The ability to
regularly and timely attend work, cooperative and politely work and
deal with others, and to effectively multi-task and work in a
stressful environment are also essential functions to this
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Ancillary policies including AD&D, STD, Cardiac, Cancer,
Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement
- Whole and Term Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Immediate 401(k)
- Unparalleled Corporate Support Responsibilities:
- Enter new hires; pay rate changes, and termination information
into the computer for all employees.
- Review applications/resumes; evaluate applicant skills and make
recommendations regarding applicant qualifications.
- Advise managers, supervisors and employees on human resource
- Assist departments with personnel/payroll related inquiries;
advise and assist on current departmental HR procedures related to
employee records; coordinate activities and acts as liaison between
departments and general staff.
- Provide information and consultation regarding employment
issues, e.g. transfers, promotion/demotion, reduction-in-force,
placement, independent contractor status, etc.
- Oversee employee events to ensure adherence to the Employee
- Prepare, maintain or monitor various personnel and risk
- Perform a variety of responsible office support work such as
composing confidential correspondence and resolutions; preparation
of spreadsheets and data entry.
- Interprets applies and explains Company policies, and state and
federal laws and regulations.
- Maintaining accurate records and files.Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of Human Resource and/or Payroll
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and works within
- Ability to comply with the Company's and departmental safety
policies and procedures.We are an equal opportunity employer and
prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.#IND123
Keywords: Crossroads Nursing & Rehabilitation, Bryan , Human Resource Coordinator, Human Resources , Hearne, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...