Personal Lines Account Executive
Company: G&A Partners
Posted on: September 15, 2020
For over 25 years, G&A Partners has been helping
entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of their
employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven
HR solutions and technology. G&A Partners' client is currently
seeking a Personal Line Account Executive to join its oragnization
in Bryan,TX. The company is an Independent Insurance Agency that
has been in business for over 50 years. The client is Aggie owned
and part of the TM5 Properties family. We are looking for a
self-motivated, hard-working individual to join our team. We are
searching for someone who is organized, a multi-tasker, and
proficient in computer programs such as Word, Outlook, Excel and
Adobe. Primary duties include but are not limited to the
- Prepare and issue binders, certificates, polices, endorsements
and other related items; verifies their accuracy; presents them to
client with appropriate correspondence
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules, proposals as
- Processes renewals within an assigned book of clientele in
accordance with agency procedures; required to contact client
within an allotted time frame via appropriate correspondence.
- As necessary, review renewal of policies with insureds to
ensure appropriate coverage is included; process appropriate
changes and/or marketing of new polices
- Remarket accounts for pricing and/or coverage options among
available and applicable carriers.
- Attempt to cross-sell and grow current accounts and policies;
offer additional or necessary coverage.
- Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating
corrections when necessary.
- Process incoming mail and phone request, responding promptly
- Handles incoming cancellation requests, determines reason for
cancellation, acts to save accounts, notifies assigned sales
representative according to agency procedure.
- Relay incoming requests from companies to clients, such as
underwriting requirement for additional information, signed
documentation and/or photographs, notification of change to
coverage limits or forms, condition letters, cancellation for
underwriting reasons and non-renewal notices
- Assist sales team and agency in new sales; receives details for
quoting from sales team member and/or the prospective client,
markets potential accounts, reviews proposal with sales team member
or presents proposal to prospective client, obtains payments and
documentation for new accounts and documents in management
- Process incoming payment requests from clients, mortgage
companies and title companies. Send appropriate documentation as
requested and note in management system.
- Receive and address incoming coverage, billing and policy
inquires as needed. Document details within management system.
- Previous insurance sales a huge plus.
- Licensed to sell insurance is a huge plus but not
Keywords: G&A Partners, Bryan , Personal Lines Account Executive, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!