Company: Dairy Queen
Posted on: May 3, 2021
In coordination with General and Assistant Managers, provide
leadership and guidance to hourly staff in specific areas of the
restaurant during scheduled shifts. A Shift Leader must be able to
perform all job functions of each crew position, including customer
service, product preparation, cash accountability, drive-thru and
back-line food preparation. Essential job functions include, but
are not limited to:
- Assist in the management of specific areas of restaurant during
- Ensure that restaurant is properly organized and staffed as
designated by written schedule through proper job assignments,
break rotation and delegation of tasks during both peak and
- Conduct orientation, training and evaluation of crew members in
all functional areas.
- Assist hourly employees at the point of sale in the execution
of product promotions.
- Ensures guest service in all areas meets applicable standards
for quality, value and cleanliness.
- Handle minor customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate
action to resolve problem and make determination when to report to
management team on more serious complaints.
- May contribute in the execution of the restaurant’s business
plan through specific job assignments and projects as determined by
the management team.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all cash
accountability reports on assigned shifts.
- Able to perform the duties of all other non-management
- Informs immediate supervision promptly of all problems or
unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the
- Supervise the operation of specific areas of the restaurant,
providing direction and leadership to crew members, in accordance
with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest
satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality,
value, service and cleanliness.
- Work to establish a professional working relationship with all
restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and
pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize
employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative,
with management staff.
Keywords: Dairy Queen, Bryan , Shift Leader, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!