Company: Dairy Queen
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assist the General Manager in executing all aspects of the
restaurant operations. May be assigned specific areas to manage
within the restaurant in accordance with the GM’s overall business
Essential job functions include, but are not limited
- 50 Hours Per Week.
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled
- Maintain critical standards for product and service quality,
restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, and speed of service.
- Assist in the execution of the restaurant’s business plan as
directed by the GM.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated
into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate
action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is
- Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory
control, ordering of products, cash control.
- Assist in optimizing profits by controlling product and labor
- Communicate and oversee the execution of product
- Staff, train and develop hourly employees through hiring,
orientations, ongoing feedback, use of Training materials,
establishment of performance expectations and by conducting
- Prepare hourly employee schedules to meet the staffing
requirements for each day part as determine by the GM.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the
- Manage the operation of restaurant through the development and
growth of staff, sales and profitability in accordance with
established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest
satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality,
value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant
employees to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working
climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale,
productivity and efficiency.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative,
- 50 Hours Per Week.
- One to three years of management in a high volume restaurant
preferred, QSR experience strongly preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relation
- Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee
restaurant operations and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume
restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good
manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
- Long Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Keywords: Dairy Queen, Bryan , Assistant Manager, Other , Caldwell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!