Company: WIS International
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Product Connections is looking for a Brand Ambassador to
merchandise and support Virtual Demos at selected retail stores.
The virtual demos (Virtual Engagement Experience VEE) is our
in-store demo solution to learn about products in a new,
interactive way. You will set up and stock a VEE display of product
that includes a QR code.
Once COVID-19 demo restrictions are lifted, this position will
transition to in-store demos.
BRAND AMBASSADOR ROLE DESCRIPTION AND
This is an hourly position. The position consists of set up,
activation, and stocking of our Virtual Engagement Experience.
Virtual Engagement Experience (VEE) time and
The VEE program runs each Friday, Saturday, and Monday at your
scheduled location. Each project is estimated to take no more than
- Friday Setup between 8 am and 12 noon: 60 minutes per
- Saturday Merch between 10 am and 2 pm: 30 minutes per
- Monday Teardown between 8 am and 12 noon: 60 per store
- Set up, stock, and tear down the Virtual Engagement Experience
(VEE) in select retailers.
- Comply with schedule.
- Complete all necessary training, reporting, and paperwork by
- Understand and be able to use a smart phone or tablet in the
store at each event.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Position requires the use of a
smart phone or tablet not provided or paid for by the company.
- The operating system must be Android OS 5.0 and above, or Apple
8.0 or above.
- Reliable transportation.
Keywords: WIS International, Bryan , Brand Ambassador, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!