CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital, now part of
CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health
Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, is the highest-level major
trauma center in the Brazos Valley. Patients and their families in
Bryan, Texas and surrounding communities trust our team to deliver
individualized, rehabilitation care tailored to meet their unique,
comprehensive needs and objectives.
When you join our team of Physical Therapists and Occupational
Therapists, you will provide patients with hands-on, personalized
care to help them build up strength after surgery, injury, or
illness. Your critical and creative thinking coupled with access to
our advanced equipment and techniques allows you to provide
patients with wide range of solutions to address their complex
CHI St. Joseph Hospital provides you with the same level of care
you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and
offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation Assistance
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
If you are a compassionate PT or OT, connect with CHI St. Joseph
Health Regional Hospital today to experience what it is like to
collaborate with talented rehabilitation professionals!
* The physical therapist (PT) delivers quality therapy services to
patients by performing evaluations and developing individual
treatment plans and goals to maximize functional outcomes. The PT
is responsible for maintaining standards of professional and
ethical practice following the guidelines of the State of Texas
Board of Examiners for Physical Therapy. The PT actively
participates in discharge planning, implements the treatment
program, and reassesses treatment results. Services are delivered
within the framework of an interdisciplinary team approach,
including significant others, and the patient. These services are
delivered in compliance with CHI St. Joseph Health's mission,
ethical standards, and policies and procedures.
1. Evaluates/assesses patients in a systematic and thorough manner;
establishes appropriate treatment plans and goals within specified
time frames; administers appropriate treatments to patients;
knowledge and skill in therapeutic exercises, modalities, rehab
equipment, manual techniques, transfers and ADL.
2. Maintains timely and accurate medical records; records legibly
in patient charts; completes reports in an organized, thorough and
3. Fosters communication with other therapists, physicians, nurses,
volunteers, patients and families and other hospital personnel to
establish department support; attends and provides quality input to
team conferences, departmental meetings, and other hospital
4. Instruction and supervision in patient care of PT assistants,
rehabilitation technicians and student affiliates in a respectful,
courteous and consistent manner; assist in performance appraisals
of current/new personnel or students.
5. Completes all patient and family education; provides information
on outside resources to meet the patient's specific needs.
6. Attends department and hospital inservices; attends one
7. Assists with teaching/training of new/current personnel.
0. Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization`s
o Required: Bachelor's degree
o Preferred: Master's degree
o Required: Physical Therapy
o Preferred: one to two years of clinical experience
o Required: Basic computer and data entry skills
o Preferred: N/A
o Required: Licensed by the State of Texas- Physical Therapy; CPR
o Preferred: Member of the American Phyiscal Therapy Association
(APTA); Member of the Texas Physical Therapy Association (TPTA)
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.