Company: Forum Energy Technologies
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Acts as the liaison between manufacturing, operations and the
distribution function as it relates to manufacturing loads on each
of the manufacturing facilities. Provides daily changes/updates to
the schedule as needed by supervisors/Production department. Revise
schedules as required due to design changes, labor or material
shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with
management, marketing, sales, production, or engineering.
Understanding of the project schedule resolving slippage with other
function own and facilitate slotting of customer orders over a 2
year horizon. Work with sales to balance load and mix the available
capacity. Handles special projects, as assigned.
Drives continuous improvement and focuses on our Organizations
keys to success.
Establish master planning and scheduling for the facility.
Setup and maintain inventory goals and turns.
Monitor capacity settings in system.
Work with the team to reduce lead times.
- Help increase OTD.
- Knowledge of product/processes in area of responsibility.
- Overall knowledge of all other product lines.
- Thorough knowledge of processes of manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in MPS/MRP or related function.
Keywords: Forum Energy Technologies, Bryan , Master Scheduler, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!