RN House Supervisor
Company: Burleson St.Joseph Health Ctr
Posted on: June 5, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
CHI St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital is a 25-bed critical
access hospital in Caldwell, Texas offering a Level IV Trauma
Center, in-patient and out-patient services, including physical
therapy, emergency care, respiratory therapy, injury treatment, a
Level III Stroke Care Facility, a skilled nursing care facility and
ResponsibilitiesAssesses patients and plan care for shift needs in
all departments with assistance from nursing staff and department
managers; must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth
and development over the life span and possess the ability to
assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the
appropriate information needed to identify each patient's
requirements relative to their specific needs, and provide the care
needed as described in each department.
- Manages overtime and unit staffing for all nursing staff based
on budget, patient acuity and census on a daily basis
- Communicates staffing decisions to Nurse Managers of concerned
- Ensures agency nursing staff is in appropriate units at the
- Responds and intervenes in all emergency situations
- Coordinates all staff nurse sick calls and communicates
information to the manager of concern.
- Responsible for the notification of on call staff
- Responsible for coordinating after hour procedures
- Acts promptly and decisively to address problems that arise
throughout the house
- Serves as administrative/management representative at all
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Based on location assignment may also require BLS, ACLS,
PALS/ENPC and TNCC
- Five (5) years of clinical experience
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring.
That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI
facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding
work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you.
Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much
time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current
employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion
to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our
people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our
patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we
serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who
will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
We offer the following benefits to support you and your
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and dependent adults
- Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series
of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and
advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs and much more!
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Keywords: Burleson St.Joseph Health Ctr, Bryan , RN House Supervisor, Other , CALDWELL, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!