Company: CHI St Joseph Health
Posted on: June 5, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
The CT Technologist demonstrates extensive knowledge of computed
tomography imaging techniques to assist the Radiologist in
successfully diagnosing and treating the patient's condition.
- Utilizes innovative customer service techniques to provide a
positive patient care experience for the patient and their
- Acts professionally in all dealings with internal and external
customers to promote a working environment that focuses on the
patient experience and not operational rivalries or roadblocks to
- Perform complex specialized tasks associated with the operation
of CT scanners and related equipment in accordance with prescribed
radiation safety procedures. Position patients for CT scans using
immobilization and protective equipment as necessary.
- Assist radiologist with interventional CT imaging procedures,
starting IV`s, and injecting contrast, if applicable.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization`s
- Establishes and maintains lines of communication with all other
staff members and Radiologist to insure an effective and harmonious
- Communicates effectively with patients and their families about
the procedure to be performed in order to obtain information and to
- Obtain certification by American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) in the specialty as appropriate: (a) within 24
months if recent graduate or, (b) within 12 months of employment if
- Performs other appropriate duties as required in a competent,
professional and courteous manner
- Required: Associate's degree (2yr program) or equivalent
- Preferred: Associate's degree (2yr program) or equivalent
- Required: Allied Health or Radiologic Technology
- Preferred: Allied Health or Radiologic Technology
- Required: One to two years
- Preferred: Two to three years
- Required: CT tech skill set; advanced Rad tech skill set.
- Preferred: CT tech skill set; advanced Rad tech skill set.
- Required: ARRT(R)/MRT
- Preferred: ARRT(R)/MRT
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Keywords: CHI St Joseph Health, Bryan , CT Technologist, Other , BRYAN, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!