Customer Service Representative
Company: Farmers District 31
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for a charismatic and positive individual to
greet visitors when they come to the office or handle their
inquiries on the telephone.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer, screen and direct telephone inquiries
- take efficient messages and relay when necessary
- greet and direct visitors entering organization
- handle queries from the public and customers
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative support
- other duties as assigned by Agency Owner
Salary Range: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
- Cross-Sell existing customers additional products and services
by asking fact finding questions and providing solutions.
- Work the front lines of customer service to generate the very
first positive impression clients get about our agency
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Learn our products, services, and world-class business
techniques with our training
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales
requests within a specified timeframe.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance
Keywords: Farmers District 31, Bryan , Customer Service Representative, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!