Maintenance Administrative Assistant
Company: Axis Pipe and Tube
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- 1. Position
- Maintenance Administrative Assistant
- FLSA Classification(s): Non-Exempt/Hourly
2. Job Summary
- The Maintenance Administrative Assistant position handles the
administration of departmental reports and ensures all Maintenance
Technicians are trained on the correct completion of daily
3. Immediate Supervisor
- This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
4. Performance Standards
- Complying with policies and procedures.
- Interacting with other employees, suppliers, and customers in a
courteous and professional manner, with exceptional customer
- Communicating work progress and significant issues to the
- Calculate the utilization statistics of maintenance labor hours
- Close Maintenance work orders
- Completion and communication of department Scorecard.
- Responsible for working with personnel in different areas to
analyze problems and reduce operation downtime
- Monitors the plant equipment and ensures its proper
functionality and maintenance in SAP and understands/follows
- Responsible for participating in the incorporation of a
preventive maintenance program and recommend necessary spare parts
for the proper installation
- Generates and presents reports on the equipment condition
through SAP (if repairs or replacements are needed)
- Reports unsolved problems or changes in the equipment or
process of operation to the Maintenance Planner or other
- Assists the Maintenance Engineers (Supervisors)
- Assists with the engineering and administration of
- Calculates and analyzes data utilizing statistical formulas and
- Performs administrative tasks such as, filing, scanning,
sorting, data entry, etc.
- Assists in training new employees in performing their
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Engineering degree, Bachelors degree preferred
- Intermediate Computer Experience; working knowledge of office
equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Ability to rotate shifts, reliable transportation, and general
knowledge of basic housekeeping
- Great attention to detail and thoroughness for problem analysis
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Good mathematical and information analysis abilities
7. Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather
conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid
conditions and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is
occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and vibration. The
noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Keywords: Axis Pipe and Tube, Bryan , Maintenance Administrative Assistant, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!