Company: MDX Safety Training And Consulting
Posted on: June 6, 2021
MDX is a Safety Training company that offers its employees
opportunities for growth and success. We are known for the great
care we take with our clients and employees alike. An ideal
candidate for our Industry Inspector job would be able to execute
Industry Inspector Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety and health rules and use personal protective
- Conduct safety inspections per company policy and
- Lead in-person and virtual safety meetings.
- Submit written and electronic reports in a timely manner.
- Create presentations with products such as PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively while providing
excellent customer service.
- Adheres to site specific requirements set by supervisor or
other management personnel.
- Keep paper and electronic files well organized.
- Help organize and maintain shared office spaces.
- Present and maintain a sharp and positive self-image.
- Maintain proper vehicle maintenance as required.
- Always practice defensive driving.
- Availability after regular working hours, if needed
Industry Inspector Requirements:
- Experience in industries such as construction, manufacturing,
and oil & gas a plus.
- Ability to write clearly, communicate effectively, and help
with word processing when necessary.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Must be able to work well under limited supervision.
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines is a
- Relevant experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel,
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
Keywords: MDX Safety Training And Consulting, Bryan , Industry Inspector, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!