Environmental Svcs Tech I
Company: Dignity Health
Posted on: June 6, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
Maintains the Hospital's environment to be clean, safe and germ
free. Displays image of the Hospital by demonstrating courteous and
professional behavior towards patients, physicians, visitors,
volunteers and other employees.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Requires self-discipline to perform work specifically
- Requires a display of personal attitude, courtesy and
appearance for others to look favorably on the institution (much
contact with public).
- Requires understanding of either verbal or written
communications and instructions. Must be able to interpret written
warnings as posted on doorways and chemicals. Requires use of
judgment making decisions adherent to standards.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Requires continuous contact with cleaning solutions.
- Requires a normal, responsive relationship indicating
sensitivity to other people. Must maintain as confidential any
information accidentally gained in the process of working. Must
demonstrate the ability to cooperate with others.
Adequate conversational English is required to take direction
from management, understand how to complete job tasks, communicate
adequately with patients and co-workers as necessary, understand
and follow safety guidelines, and understand the Associate Handbook
and all hospital policies.
Must have the ability to understand a variety of instructions
and deliver successful results.
- Sitting, pushing, pulling, kneeling, reaching, stooping - up to
30% of time
- Standing, walking, grasping, repetitive movements - more than
50% of time
- Twisting and bending - 30% - 50% of time
- Lifting up to 100 lbs - up to 30% of time
- Carrying up to 50 lbs - up to 30% of time
- Exposure of radiation and chemicals - up to 30% of time
Keywords: Dignity Health, Bryan , Environmental Svcs Tech I, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!