Client Services Representative - TX
Company: Trans Ova Genetics
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Position Purpose: This position is responsible for
achieving satisfied clients by helping current and prospective
clients receive more than they expect from Trans Ova Genetics. This
will be accomplished by interfacing with Clients and internal team
members to fulfill client s needs by following proper business
practices and assisting clients by properly setting
- Provides world class client service to both internal and
- Build relationships with external and internal clients that
will facilitate an environment of trust, loyalty, and honest
- Places client orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Respond to client requests and effectively communicate results
within 24 hours.
- Works with Regional Business Manager and Client Service Manager
to identify qualified prospects, coordinate plan for building a
relationship with that client, and following through with
scheduling work to be performed.
- Practices Counselor Sales Person skills to relate with
prospective clients, qualify their interests, and follows through
with a plan for a full needs discovery.
- Work with Client Service, Professional Service, Donor, Recip,
and Lab Teams to efficiently and accurately schedule client
- Appropriately and accurately conducts business processes with
new and existing clients. This includes proper filling out of
paperwork for certain procedures and ensuring client service
agreements are signed prior to service scheduling.
- Fully understands bovine reproduction and the tools offered by
Trans Ova and information necessary to guide client s decision
making on their utilization.
- Assists in the collection of accounts receivable, and achieving
days past due objectives within assigned territory.
- Ready and willing to help in other areas of operations as
- Follows Trans Ova s policies and procedures.
- Maintains a professional image reflective of Trans Ova s
branding objective with internal and external clients inclusive,
but not limited to appearance, dress, conversations and decision
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor s Degree in a scientific discipline is preferred or
sufficient industry experience.
1 3 years in related client service experience is desired.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
The position will generally be in an indoor office environment.
Occasional travel may be required for meetings, trade shows, etc.
Knowledge of the bovine industry and bovine reproduction highly
Proficiency with a computer including Excel, Power Point and
Word are required.
High degree of professionalism-integrity.
Excellent communication, organization, and time management
Ability to work with limited supervision.
Strong client focus both on the phone/computer and face to
Comfort speaking with new people and desire to interface with
leaders in the livestock industry.
Keywords: Trans Ova Genetics, Bryan , Client Services Representative - TX, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!