Call Center Rep
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The medical call center representatives are literally the voice
of a brand, and foster a strong relationship between the
organization they represent and their customers.
The medical call center representative job description entails
providing customer support duties, which include interacting with
customers to handle any questions, and provide information about
the organization's products and services, etc.
It also involves successfully managing large amounts of inbound
and outbound calls, sometimes on multiple lines phone systems; this
may include handling different topics and being a contact point
between customers and the company.
Call Center Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors over the
- Responsible for answering phone calls while maintaining a
polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone
- Responsible for keeping the call center area clean, organized,
and of a professional appearance
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient
demographics by collecting patient information including personal
and financial information via phone calls
- Facilitates a positive patient experience by obtaining
appropriate information for scheduling (insurance eligibility,
referrals, medical records, etc.) and by adhering to the scheduling
guidelines for each provider.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by maintaining
proper patient records
- Responds to patients', prospective patients, and visitor
inquiries in a courteous manner
- Adequately generating telephone encounters and directing phone
calls to appropriate staff
- Be a team player and assist with other tasks during
- Protects patient confidentiality by making sure protected
health information is secured.
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Bryan , Call Center Rep, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!