Float Pool RN - Float
Company: CHI Saint Joseph Health
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Float Pool RNOverview
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health
Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites
across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and
virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out
of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never
before. Our communities need caring and our families need
protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed
to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor
and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen,
both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital is located in Bryan, TX and
is the highest-level major trauma center in the Brazos Valley. As a
level II trauma center with over 220 beds, CHI St. Joseph Health
Regional Hospital is the most experienced in the region and backed
24/7 by trauma surgeons and specialists in orthopedic surgery,
neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery, facial and plastic surgery,
anesthesiology, radiology, critical care and more.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the
highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of
each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing
your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on
prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this RN role include:
* Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
* Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized
care plans for patients
* Administering patients' medications and providing treatments
according to physicians' orders
* Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for
patients and their families
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program: Associates Degree in
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required
* 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
* Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
* Additional certification or licensure may be required for some
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring.
That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI
facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding
work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you.
Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much
time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current
employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion
to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our
people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our
patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we
serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who
will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and dependent adults
* Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of
sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and
advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
* Flexible spending accounts
* Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Matching Retirement Programs
* Wellness Programs and much more!
Keywords: CHI Saint Joseph Health, Bryan , Float Pool RN - Float, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!