After School Care Counselor
Company: Diocese of Austin Catholic Schools
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job Summary After School Care Counselors fulfill the mission of
the school by providing a safe environment for extended day care to
the students of St. Joseph Catholic School within the framework of
the school's philosophy, organization, and curriculum. After School
Care Counselors report to the After School Care Director.Essential
- Support and uphold the philosophy of Catholic education and the
mission of the school.
- Act as a witness to Gospel values by modeling the teachings of
the Roman Catholic Church.
- Continuously grow in your ministry by participating in
religious ceremonies, training sessions, and reflection activities
- Support and adhere to the Standards of Conduct and policies and
procedures of the school.
- Supervises students on the playground, gym, or classroom where
ASC is held and in routine movement.Minimum
- High School DiplomaExperience:
- None required.Certifications and Training:
- Must maintain compliance with the Diocese of Austin Ethics and
Integrity in Ministry (EIM) policies throughout the employment
Keywords: Diocese of Austin Catholic Schools, Bryan , After School Care Counselor, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!