PT On Road Supervisor Bryan
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The PT On Road Supervisor is responsible for supervising the daily
performance of service providers to ensure quality service, improve
performance, and maintain compliance with environmental, health and
safety requirements. He/She encourages sales lead participation
through maintaining mutually beneficial customer relationships. The
PT On Road Supervisor supervises others within the department.
The PT On Road Supervisor works with service providers to maximize
day to day proficiency and ensure packages are delivered in a safe,
timely, and professional manner. He/She participates in the
development and implementation of work process plans to maximize
center proficiency and achieve business results. This position
reviews and analyzes work processes and work schedule information
(e.g., exception reports, volume delivered/hour, miles driven, car
set up, hours worked, accidents, etc.) to identify opportunities to
reduce costs and improve performance.
- Completes administrative tasks (i.e., performance reviews,
accident reports, service failures, training) in a timely, accurate
manner to facilitate the execution of the dispatch plan through the
- Uses the Balanced Scorecard and Quality Improvement Process to
monitor workgroup performance against business goals.
- Completes required audits during on-job supervision rides to
ensure adherence to UPS policies and procedures.
- Utilizes technology (Orion, PAS, Telematics, etc.) to identify
opportunities for performance improvement and risk mitigation.
- Communicates with customers to respond to service concerns,
build relationships, and determine solutions that meet business
- Uncovers business opportunities to forward this information to
the proper department (i.e., dispatch supervisor, center
management, and business development) for follow up.
- Encourages service providers to identify and forward volume
development opportunities to management.
- Creates a customer focused work environment to emphasize
service and focus on building the business.
- Communicates customers' business needs to employees to provide
an understanding of job responsibilities and how actions impact
- Assesses Business Needs: Demonstrates a general understanding
of ways to identify and measure the current needs of the customer
or business; uses the business need to help define the project's
- Health and Safety Knowledge: Demonstrates basic knowledge of
injury and crash prevention techniques; demonstrates a basic
understanding of job methods; identifies root causes of injuries
and auto crashes; recognizes and reports unsafe working
- Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Knowledge: Demonstrates a
basic understanding of the functions, regulations, and procedures
of compliance agencies or governing bodies; takes a leadership
position in programs that reduce risk and enhance safety.
- Small Package Operations Knowledge: Demonstrates and explains
proper processes, procedures and methods for small package
operations; demonstrates a basic knowledge of common tools,
equipment, and technology used within the operation.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on
the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: UPS, Bryan , PT On Road Supervisor Bryan, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!