Senior Operations Coordinator
Company: Cardinal Logistics
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The Senior Operations Coordinator plans, directs, and controls
driver scheduling, allocation, and dispatching along with
communication functions to effect economical utilization of driver
facilities. The Senior Operations Coordinator is responsible for
driver settlements, DOT Violations and compliance, as well as
building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Sets schedules, routes, and assigns drivers and vehicles.
- Submits recommendations for development of compliance with
transportation policies, procedures, and programs.
- Conducts continuous analysis of vehicle and driver assignments
and analyzes scheduling reviews, and revises driver schedules to
increase efficiency and to lower costs.
- Recruits, orients and monitors progression of new drivers.
- Enforces compliance with administrative policies, procedures,
safety rules, and government regulations.
- Maintains operation and maintenance of equipment and
- Responsible for take-home office equipment.
- Provides guidance to resolve technical and personnel
- Responsible for answering all communications in a timely
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer two years or more in the Logistics/Transportation
- Should have the ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written ,oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Must have strong PC skills, written and communication skills,
and customer service skills.
- Must know DOT laws and violations, and OSHA requirements.
Keywords: Cardinal Logistics, Bryan , Senior Operations Coordinator, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!