Company: Lampstand Nursing And Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Were seeking a Medication Aide to join our growing team!
Reliability, trustworthiness and consistency with regard to
attendance is extremely important to this job. The ability to
regularly and timely attend work, cooperative and politely work and
deal with others, and to effectively multi-task and work in a
stressful environment are also essential functions to this
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Ancillary policies including AD&D, STD, Cardiac, Cancer,
Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement
- Whole and Term Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Immediate 401(k)
- Unparalleled Corporate SupportResponsibilities:
- Responsible for appropriately administering residents
prescribed PO, topical (unbroken skin) and rectal medication
according to the physicians orders and Medication Administration
- Monitors adverse effects of administered medications and
reports them immediately to Charge Nurse.
- Records all medication administration according to company
- Reports any medication errors immediately to Charge Nurse.
- Responsible for maintaining security of the medication cart and
environment free of accident hazards.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality and privacy of
- Responsible for observing infection control policies for
- Responsible for properly monitoring assigned administration of
- Responsible for notifying the Charge Nurse of complaints,
reactions or any change in resident status.Requirements:
- Current Medication Administration certification from
- Ability to record information and perform technical
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and
- Demonstrate competence for medication administration.We are an
equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Lampstand Nursing And Rehabilitation, Bryan , Medication Aide, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!