Company: Maser Consulting P.A.
Posted on: February 28, 2019
* Utilize precision RPAS flight skills to collect top quality photo and video of completed land development projects.
* Responsible for the mapping and surveying data produced by the RPAS.
* Conduct pre-mission planning with project managers to clarify deliverables.
* Develop flight plans, check NOTAMS, check weather and coordinate airspace integration with any effected controlling agencies or privately owned properties.
* Perform equipment troubleshooting.
* Solve problems on the ground in real-time and deliver acquired data in a timely manner.
* Hobby or professional experience with fixed wing or multi-rotor drones.
* FAA Part 107 license desired.
* Thorough understanding of all components of RPAS, as well as the ability to troubleshoot technical issues in the field.
* Knowledge of drone mapping software.
* Knowledge of civilian airspace and aeronautical charts.
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a small team.
* Ability to travel 75% of the time on short notice when needed.
* GIS knowledge preferred.
* Ability to work outdoors with limited facilities and resources for extended periods of time in various climates.
* Must be able to lift 80lbs.
* Drive large vehicles over multiple days for extended periods of time.
* Ability to work some weekends.
* Previous field work experience preferred.
* Attention to detail and quality.
* Must make safety #1 priority at all times.
* Prior supervisory experience a plus.
* Previous surveying, data processing, or engineering experience a plus.
* Experience with Intel Falcon+, Vapor 55, or Aeryon Sky Ranger a plus.
* Ability to maintain, inspect, clean, and occasionally repair UAS equipment.
* Knowledge of proper operations of sUAS per FAA Part 107 regulations.
* Ability to manage small field crew (2-4 people), field schedule, and project expectations.
* Able to articulate and communicate effectively via text and verbally.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer\'s random drug and alcohol testing program.
Maser Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Maser Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Keywords: Maser Consulting P.A., Bryan , UAS Pilot, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!