Accounts Receivable Clerk
Posted on: December 1, 2019
Accounts Receivable Clerkposted:Thursday, November 14,
2019LocationBryan, TexasIndustryAccounting & Auditing (Business and
Financial Operations Occupations)Job TypeTemp to PermWorking
Hours8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSalaryUS$ 15.00 per hourRef.
DescriptionSpherion Staffing is sourcing for an Accounts Receivable
Clerk to fill a position with a local Bryan/College Station
company. You will be responsible for securing revenue by verifying
and posting receipts as well as resolving
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock
box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and
investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer
service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following
pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans,
payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts;
coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account;
verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data entry skills
- General math abilitiesEducation:High SchoolExperience:1-4
- Accounting experience
- Prior knowledge of financial software
- High school diploma or GEDAfter completing an application, text
JOB to 979-846-7833 or give us a call to get an interview
scheduled!Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you
find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to
your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills
and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're
looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities,
no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race,
Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran
Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or
any other classification protected by law.
Keywords: SPHERION, Bryan , Accounts Receivable Clerk, Other , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!