Lead SAP EWM Consultant
Company: Infosys Limited
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Technology-SAP Functional-SAP MM, Technology-SAP Functional-SAP
SCM EWMCompanyITL USARequisition ID113363BR
Infosys is seeking a Lead SAP EWM Consultant
This position requires an expert contributing to different phases
of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in
business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose
and create the solution. You will also play an important role in
the development, configuration and deployment of the overall
solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables
and contribute to the proposal development, client training and
internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You
will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting
solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 7 years of experience with Information
- The position is based in Austin, TX. This position may require
travel and /or relocation to Project / client locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Senior SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) consultant
with 11 years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range
of skill set, roles in Pharma & FMCG industry.
- Design and build several solutions following Agile methodology
for business requirement and system performance in supply chain
processes using technologies like - WM, EWM, TM , React JS, Django,
SAP FIORI, SAP Gateway.
- Built Several creative and Innovative ideas which resulted
account growth, as well as benefitted to Business towards
increasing productivity & improve performance in system supporting
- Hands-on experience on configuring various EWM functions like
Warehouse Structure, Delivery Processing, Goods Receipt, Goods
Issue, Put-away, Warehouse Tasks and Order creation, Handling
Units, Value Added Services, Yard Management, Cross Docking, Labour
- Experience of integration of SAP EWM and SAP TM is
- Should have hands on experience on various EWM support
- Should have hands-on optimizing resource utilization, master
data, RF and PPF.
- Should have good understanding of different deployment options
and relevant architecture considerations for SAP EWM
- Ability to lead business workshops for blueprinting
- Analyzing legacy data, quality check of submitted load files,
testing load quality, leading user testing and acceptance of load
process, providing input into specifications for automated data
migration transformation rules, analysis and identification of
duplicate records and other activities required for successful and
on time data migration.
- Perform detailed analysis of customer requirements to produce
custom solution specifications if any.
- Experience in designing custom reports, forms, interfaces, and
- Hands-on experience on warehouse automation solutions like VLM,
Autostore is added advantage.
- Ability to manage client expectations. The job entails sitting
as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their
digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in
managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys Limited, Bryan , Lead SAP EWM Consultant, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!