Full Time Member Services Representative
Company: Aggieland Credit Union
Posted on: May 2, 2021
60 something year old organization looking for a special someone to
fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community
service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help
with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you'll fall in love
- Pay: Hourly. Commensurate with experience.
- Hours: M-TH 8:00-4:30pm, Fridays 8:00-5:00pm, rotating late
Fridays 8:00-6:00pm & rotating Saturdays 8:45-1:00pm
What's in it for you as a Member Services Representative:
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly
- A place where you can help members and teammates in meaningful
- #DadJokeThursdays and #AppreciationFriyays
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays.
- A job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Halfway decent potlucks.
What you'll do as a Member Services Representative:
- Assist members by phone, email and in person with questions
regarding their accounts.
- Educate members on credit union products and services.
- Process basic financial transactions and account maintenance
including but not limited to: transfers, check orders, loan
payments, account openings, etc. Qualifications
- Previous customer service experience
- Must have a pleasant and professional speaking voice.
- Confidentiality and attention to detail is a must.
- Teachable, Can-Do Attitude, A Sense of Humor :)
Nice To Haves
- Previous Phone Experience
- Previous Financial Institution Experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Aggieland Credit Union, Bryan , Full Time Member Services Representative, Sales , Bryan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!